Rhythms of the Goddess Spring Journal
Rhythms of the Goddess Seasonal Journal is full of myth, magick, and all the sacred (and witchy!) wisdom that you need to attune your season to Goddess. It will be released every quarter with prompts to inspire re-membrance of Goddess and practices to work magick in our everyday lives.
Rhythms of the Goddess Spring Journal is all about purification and renewal. We are releasing the bonds of winter and preparing to step into the NEW of Spring. This is a DIVINE RESET that synchronizes with Spring Equinox and the rare occurrence of a Blue Moon in March. The deep inner work of winter has laid the foundation for the growth of our vision seeds. Our intentions are ready to bloom and we work with the potent Goddesses of Spring to manifest.
You are invited to join in the celebration of the Rhythms of Goddess for Spring, to acknowledge and sync with Goddess on Her Holy Days and to bring forward ancient magick to our present experience.
SPRING JOURNAL 2017 INCLUDES:
- Prompts and Practices for the whole month of February! (starts 2/1)
- INVITE FOR EXCLUSIVE SPRING EQUINOX RITUAL ONLINE TO CULTIVATE SPRING RENEWAL
- ANNUAL subscriptions receive a Spring Equinox Goddess Reading via email
Welcome Info & Spring Resources
- Welcome resources
- Goddess playlist
- Welcoming the Magic of Spring activities
- Signs and Symbols of Spring
- Goddess HOLYdays
- Essential Oils of Spring
- Spring Recipe
Each Month – March, April, May, PLUS FEBRUARY AS A BONUS!
- Goddess Calendar, Astrology Updates, and Divinations for each month
- 10 – 15 Featured Prompts and Practices per month according to the Goddess Calendar
- Ritual and Ceremony tips for the Solstices, Equinoxes and Holy Days
- Prompts released every few days (or more often), according to the Goddess Calendar
- Myth, magick, and wisdom practices on how to connect with the featured Goddesses
- Full Moon and New Moon Astrology
- Gaia Magick & Enchantments – altar work and ways to work with plants, trees, flowers, crystals, and animal allies
Myth – Featured Goddesses for Spring: Demeter and Kore, Kuan Yin, Nut, Cailleach, Luna, Fortuna. Venus, Yamuna Devi, Bast, Ceres, Gaia, Flora, Mother Mary, Sita, Sheila Na Gig, Artemis, Bhadrakali, and more!
Magick and Wisdom Practices: Spring Equinox Renewal Ritual, Ascent of Kore, Earth Day, World Water Day, Beltane, Month of Mary’s, and more. Plus, Gaia Medicine, Divinations, Lunar Cycles, Guided Goddess Meditations, Tips for Goddess Practices, and more!
Next Rhythms of the Goddess is SUMMER, beginning 6/1/18.